Pickle Candy Canes Are [Not] A Hit
We know, Halloween is yet to pass and Thanksgiving still needs its spotlight. We apologize in advance for pushing this Christmas snobbery in your face but please, understand that we were in such awe and disgust by these Pickle Candy Canes that we had to do something about it. And by “something” we mean share it with our readers so that they too, can experience the extreme displeasure and almost inspirational gag-reflex we did when we laid eyes on these beauts.
Don’t get us wrong, we’re self-proclaimed lovers of Bacon Candy Canes (made by the same peeps) and Sriracha Ice Cream Sandwiches. However, to mix the delicate sourness of a pickle with the sweet sharpness of peppermint is unthinkable and quite frankly, an offense to our tastebuds.
Which is why we’ll probably try them at some point. Hey, for $5 a box, we might as well.
Don’t judge us.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor