So Apparently, This KFC Location has an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet
Sounds like the beginning of the end — Kentucky Fried Chicken locations with all-you-can-eat buffet options? Where do I sign up?
The tip came in by way of a franticly excited friend of mine who spotted the unicorn-of-a-fastfood-specimen on a recent drive through the city of Banning, a town residing in the Southern California county of Riverside. While this isn’t the only KFC in the world with a reported all-you-can-eat buffet, it’s the first time I’ve been privy to it. Furthermore, following an extensive day of research (a five minute polling of my inner circle of friends), none of them were aware such KFC build-outs existed.
All-you-can-eat fast food? The possibilities seem utterly endless. Can you fathom a towering volcano of mashed potatoes, deep fried chicken drumsticks, topped with corn and erupting with gravy? I can’t just yet, I have an imagination of a matchbook covered in water. But you can bet I’ll be making a trek out to banning to get a load of this unique fast food specimen. Why would I get anything else on the menu when I can eat everything, as many times as I want, for $8.99?
If you’ve ever been to, heard of, or have suffered a level-4 food coma from a KFC All-You-Can Eat buffet, let us know in the comments. Do you think they should make them more widely available? Here’s a look:
Kentucky Fried Chicken
1930 W. Ramsey St.
Banning, CA 92220
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor