This Ninja Turtles Pizza Has Us Missing Our Childhoods
If you, like me, were born in the late 80’s, there were only two shows that truly mattered. Sure, you could argue for shows like Rugrats, or Hey Arnold! or even, Doug (which, admittedly, was one of my favorites). Yet in the end, it came down to two: Power Rangers and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Those masked anthropomorphic crusaders, whose love for pizza and hatred for Shredder, were cause for hero worship. I’d don TMNT shirts on the daily; I still have TMNT dolls action figures (thanks for saving those mom!). So, you can imagine the intense and overwhelming childlike glee sparked in me when seeing a true-to-form TMNT Pizza.
Whether your favorite fighter was Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo, or Leonardo, you’ll love this pizza. Everything about it is perfection. An obvious choice of select pizza topics and kudos to foo-gos for attempting to make it healthy, a ninja’s gotta be stealthy. To see how they did it, check out the ingredients list.
Cowabunga! Here’s a little TMNT Theme Song, just in case you weren’t nostalgic enough.
P.S. Let me know which turtle was your favorite! And I’ll let you know if you’re right.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor