Domino’s Pizza To Give Away Half A Million Free Pizza Slices
Domino’s is launching the biggest sampling campaign in the company’s history and giving away half a million pizza slices across the nation. That’s half a million.
Of course, the catch is that Domino’s is offering a max of 100 free slices at each participating locations- hardly enough to feed the throngs of pizza lovers hoping for extra helpings of cheese and pepperoni. The time starts tomorrow, October 23rd, from noon to 2pm local time and the dish on the plate is their new Handmade Pan Pizza. So if you want a piece of their “crispy golden crust” with a “great buttery taste,” we advise getting there early to swoop in on your free slice.
This isn’t the iPhone 3000 you say? Psh, this is pizza, and when it comes to pizza, people go hard like it’s the next zombie apocalypse.
Find your closest Domino’s location here.
Photo Courtesy of Domino’s
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor