How To Make Ferrero Rocher Cupcakes
A friend of mine has a recurring dream where he’s nude and frolicking in a sea of Ferrero Rocher chocolates. After calling him a smutty vulgarian, I had to admit that swimming in a sea of coco hazelnut goodness sounded absolutely scintillating.
And come on, who doesn’t adore those spheres of wafer perfection encrusted with roasted hazelnuts, filled with sumptuous hazelnut cream and doused in the most heavenly of milk chocolates? Bottomline: Either you love them or you’re a horrid misanthrope who lives off Marmite and carrots.
However, if you’re part of the sensible majority, then you’ll love these Ferrero Rocher cupcakes from Michelle, the lovely lady behind Une-Deux Senses. The recipe calls for dark chocolate wafers, Nutella and Ferrero Rocher chocolate, among other things. The result is overwhelming cocoa luxury.
Check out the full recipe here.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor