If Pokemon Had a ‘Food Type,’ This is What Their Evolutions Would Be
Who’s that Pokemon?!
Hint: Bread Type + Egg Stone = French Toast. Duh.
Brought to us by artist H. Caldwell Tanner, these food-inspired concept Pokemon (named “Spagoodlor,” “Poutinatar” and “Bleetee,” respectively) might just be a budding PokeChef’s dream come true:
Granted, their names aren’t nearly as catchy as those of the official 649 species currently in existence (and you gotta hand it to the writers, it couldn’t have been easy naming 649 of these things), but at least the evolutions are cooler than the “food types” the games already have.
I mean, Vanillish? If you’re going to have an ice cream Pokemon, did it really have to be the blandest flavor in the book?
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor