Here’s How To Make a Bacon Weave Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Whenever I order a BLT, the bacon to lettuce and tomato ratio always seems to go as such: bacon < tomato < lettuce. Then again, there’s never never enough bacon. Alas, in the same way that he solved human inefficiency with the Beer & Bacon Deep Fried Slider, the man at DudeFoods has solved the problem of insufficient bacon.
How the magic is done: Basketweave bacon together until you get it to the size of a piece of bread. Do this twice so that now you have two bacon-weaved pieces. Next, pop them in the microwave for a few minutes (yes, it’s that classy), then toss them on a skillet with a piece of cheese smashed between them.
I love it. Cutting through the BS and getting down to business — no bread, just bacon and cheese.
Now how about that bacon shortage?
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor