Deep Fried PB&J Shot Cupcakes, For Playground Boozin’
I’ll tell you this much, if I’d tried to play a game of four-square after eating one of these things, I definitely would have been seeing stars. Luckily, I’m a grown-up now and I can leave the playground games to the professionals or at the very least, I’ll have something else on which to blame my terrible aim.
Featuring a deep-fried, jelly-filled vanilla cupcake and creamy peanut butter frosting — all topped with a very real, very full shot glass of Van Gogh PB&J vodka — this boozed-up blast from the past is probably best consumed in small doses and only after you’ve finished cooking everything. But what am I, your mom? Didn’t think so.
It’s Peanut Butter Jelly Time! Peanut Butter Jelly with a baseball bat!
[Photo and recipe by Lisa Trifiro]
*Foodbeast does not condone giving alcohol to children. Or deep fried things and sugary things. Or cooking drunk. Or any other of the dangerous activities alluded to in this post.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor