This (Isn’t) What Teriyaki Ninja Nachos Look Like
I guess it takes a true ninja to run a teriyaki food truck that’s so conspicuous it’s inconspicuous, but that’s exactly what Marc of Orange County, Calif.’s NWA — Ninjas with Appetite — food truck is doing.
Last month, the rest of the office got their first taste of arguably So Cal’s only authentic rolling teriyaki, but by the time we got to them, they’d run out of their infamously gangsta, fusion-inspired chips. Luckily, I managed to track these ninjas down and let me tell you, these are definitely nacho sensei’s nachos.
Picture two layers of melted cheese, chopped spring onions, sour cream, sriracha and whole chunks of juicy chicken teriyaki, all wrapped up in a bright red, cartoon-emblazoned, tokidoki-inspired truck (or you know, just check out the photo above).
Bowl so hard.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor