Bull Balls-flavored Beer is Now a Real Thing
What started as an April Fool’s Joke has — due to an overwhelmingly positive response from fans — now officially become the newest bovine genitalia flavored brew on the market. Thanks internet!
Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout, they’re calling it. Brought to us by Colorado’s own Wynkoop Brewing Co., the beer features Colorado-grown base malts, roasted barley, seven specialty malts, sea salt, Styrian Goldings Hops and three BPBs — balls per barrel.
So what does it taste like? “…chocolate syrup, Kahlua and espresso, along with a palpable level of alcohol and a savory umami-like note,” apparently, while the dash of salt gives the ballsy beer a bit of added “texture.” Yum.
It’s too bad that acronym stands for “per barrel” instead of per bottle though. Considering the brew’s sweet taste, and how plenty of people praise the health benefits of eating bull testicles, you can’t help but wonder if these bad boys wouldn’t make a good boba substitute.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor