Here’s a Look at Taco Bell’s New Cantina Bell Double Steak Quesadilla
Truth be told, this was a hard product one to keep our traps shut about.
Last month, we visited Taco Bell headquarters to sample their newest Doritos Locos Taco flavors, but got the added bonus of meeting NBA all-star Kevin Love and getting a sneak peak at the newest, top-secret addition to their acclaimed Cantina Bell menu. Say hello to our not-so-little friend, the Cantina Double Steak Quesadilla.
Featuring a double helping of chef Lorena Garcia’s new marinated Tender Braised Steak and real Pepper Jack Cheese, the CDSQ begins testing at select locations starting November 8th and will be served along with the new Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Cantina Salsa – made up of the nominal ingredients, red and green jalapenos, onion, cilantro and cumin — $4.99 with sour cream and chips.
Live doble mas?
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor