These Chemistry Beaker Shot Glasses Would Make Excellent — Ahem — Study Aids
For most of you bright young scholars, fall session is already in full swing and probably starting to weigh you down a bit. But instead of griping about last night’s O-Chem final, why not give yourself a little educational refresher straight from the institute of higher learning?
In fact, I think this Chemistry Shot Glass set might be just the thing.
Perfect for long brutal study sessions in the common room, these brightly colored plastic beakers feature precise* measurements both in ounces and milliliters and could serve as an awesome visual aid when your dense and heavy textbook just isn’t making any sense any more.
Just pour in your favorite solution of C2H5OH and let the science fun commence.
The Chemistry Shot Glass Set: $15 @ Living Royal
*Note: measurements may or may not actually be precise, but if you’re using these things correctly and responsibly, I’m sure you’ll figure it out.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor