Red Robin Adds a Beer Milkshake to Their Fall Menu Offerings
What says ‘Oktoberfest’ better than a beer? Well, according to the Red Robin burger chain, Oktoberfest means the launch of a hopped-up dessert in the form of a Samuel Adams Octoberfest Milkshake.
The new 21 and over milkshake is made with creamy soft serve ice cream, Samuel Adams Octoberfest draft, vanilla and caramel. While the idea of a ‘beer milkshake’ isn’t exceptionally groundbreaking, it is noteworthy when it comes from a chain restaurant with Red Robin’s reach. The shake is part of an Octoberfest menu that will run through November 11.
Along for the Octoberfest menu Red Robin is also debuting some gnarly looking warm pretzel bites served with a side of Merkts-brand beer cheese dip and tangy ber mustard. Additionally, the fast casual chain will be bringing back their Oktoberfest Burger, a seasonal product that features a toasted pretzel bun slathered with beer mustard, a beef patty, melted Swiss cheese, beer mustard sauteed onions, Black Forest ham and green leaf lettuce.
No shortage of things to eat at Red Robin this Fall, and if drinking your sorrows away while catching a few cavities is your type of thing, their Octoberfest Milkshake might be the way to do it.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor