Boxed Wine Handbags for High Fashion Drunks
Boxed wine is going couture, because let’s face it, the only people who get down on boxed wine are high fashion girls. And low fashion girls. Actually, the connection to boxed wine and high fashion is beyond me, but Swedish company Vernissage is making that connection with their new line of high-end boxed wine purses.
Imagine all the skinny model chicks you’ll see walking around with a purse slung over their shoulder, only to get to a closer vantage point and realize they’re lugging around a cardboard-boxed wine disguised as a designer handbag. That’s some stylish espionage if I’ve ever seen it.
This bag-in-a-bag concept was developed by Sofia Blomberg and Takis Soldatos out of Sweden, and comes in three varieties: a white (chardonnay/viognier), red (syrah/cab blend) and a rosé. All three flavors put on an alcohol content of at least 13%.
No word on where you can buy these just yet, but we wanted to share the high end debauchery with you before your friend acts like they heard about it first.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor