Candy Corn Oreos Are a Real Thing, Here is What They Look Like
The latest WTF-inducing flavor from the Oreo brand has arrived, and it’s just in time for the looming Fall season, and the even more anticipated Halloween holiday. Can you say Candy Corn OREO?
Oreo has confirmed that the product is indeed real, and will be available exclusively at Target stores starting next week at a suggested retail price of $3.59. We visited a local Target and grabbed up a couple packages at a slightly cheaper price tag of $2.99.
Each container comes with about 20 cookies, with every two cookies setting you back about 150 calories, 7 grams of fat and 12 grams of sugar.
How do they taste? Like frosting. If no one had told you they were candy corn flavor, chances are you would have never guessed it was themed after the popular Halloween candy. There’s a slight hint of candy corn flavoring, but it’s almost indistinguishable from birthday cake frosting flavors.
According to the packaging, the cookie is a limited edition Halloween season run. Here’s what they look like cracked open:
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor