Get Breakfast Wasted with New Waffle-Flavored Vodka
Full disclosure before we get started: I have good news and bad news. The bad news is, “waffle” is hardly the best, worst, strangest or news-worthiest booze flavor we’ve heard of–for some reason, vodka has literally become the Bertie Bott’s of the drinking world, with distillers almost actively trying to boil down every little thing down every single grocery aisle–reason or taste be damned.
The good news is, Georgi’s new Waffle-Flavored Vodka supposedly tastes pretty bomb.
Introduced and served alongside alcohol-flavored waffles in celebration of National Waffle Day last Friday, Georgi’s latest concoction will be included as part of the breakfast menu at the Holiday Inn Express in Stony Brook, New York, ”as long as the patron is over 21 and it is consumed in the bar/lounge area of the hotel.” According to Martin Silver, President of Star Industries, “Georgi is four times distilled and [. . .] tastes just like waffles. What better place to kick off our product that a place like Holiday Inn Express where travelers coming from all over our great country can try it?”
HuffPo voiced its uncertainty over Waffle Vodka being a viable breakfast commodity, but I’m thinking this would also get plenty of mileage alongside a bucket of deep-fried chicken and butter, Roscoe’s-style.
Who says you can’t booze it up all day, err day?
[Via Laughing Squid]
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor