These Crayons Taste Nothing Like Crayons, Because They Are Actually String Cheese
The string-cheese aisle is going to get a serious influx of kids looking for things to draw with this Fall, as Kraft and Crayola have partnered for a limited-edition packaging that turns Kraft and Polly-O brand string-cheese pouches into colorful crayon boxes.
That’s right, there will be a package that looks and feels like a pack of Crayons, but you can legitimately feel good about your kids eating all the inner contents. The new product packaging will be available in stores east of Pittsburgh from July through October 2012, and even comes with $3 coupons for Crayola products.
The outer packaging is decorated to look like a Crayola crayon box, rocking the iconic yellow background, patterns of green diagonal lines at the bottom and a clear film window in the center of the package lets the colorful “crayons” show through. Each individual cheese stick also has the image of a crayon in one of six Crayola colors.
The only people sad about this collaboration: haters who actually love eating crayons…and colorblind people.
[Via Packaging World]
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor