Sriracha Water Bottle, the Hottest Thing to Ever Cool You Down
A lot of food lovers have close friends and relatives who worry about the amount of Huy Fong’s Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce they consume on a daily basis. If you’re one of those foodies, you can freak them out even more with this Sriracha water bottle.
At least at first glance, people at the gym, or on the bike trail will give you a “WTF” look and want to pray for your health.
It looks like a water bottle, but has all the essential trademarks of the Sriracha bottle. The familiar print with the little white cock in the front, the green top and even the nutritional facts adorn the saucy gym commodity.
It has already proved to be a hot item as the guys over at Gage+DeSoto, the Brooklyn bike shop that created the bottle, sold out within days of the bottles circulating Pinterest and Reddit.
If you know you need more cock sauce in your life, be ready for their September restock. If it sells the way it did on its initial release, prepare to step your game up. Bookmark the site, meditate, or eat Sriracha until you’ve become one with the sauce and can sense the second it goes for sale.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor