The Prettiest Argument for Eating Breakfast That You’ll Ever See
Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day — everything from the comfortable flavors and aroma to the immense amount of hunger that often builds after a long multiple hour stretch of not eating, aka, sleeping. But let’s face it, a good amount of us simply don’t eat it.
It doesn’t matter how many times we’re bombarded with the message, “breakfast is the most important meal of the day,” it’s not enough of an incentive for us to be late to work, or wake up a couple minutes earlier and prepare something.
I’m not sure if a pretty infographic will have any more effect on your eating habits than your mother’s timely morning suggestions — but it’s worth a shot, don’t you think?
OnlineColleges.net did their own research on the matter to further relate the effect skipping breakfast has on all aspects of your well being: from your ability to perform at school, your ability to stay fit, and your chances of developing several worrisome diseases in the future.
Here’s a very, very pretty look at why you may not want to skip that breakfast tomorrow morning:
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor