Smucker’s Releases a Maple Bacon-flavored Syrup
Just when you thought the bacon trend had already made its way around the world and back again, condiment heavy weight Smucker’s majestically released a Maple Bacon-flavored syrup for the masses and throws off the rotation.
The Smucker’s website describes the product as a “unique combination of two popular breakfast flavors.” Each serving comes in a portion-controlled cup that will set you back 120 calories and 24grams of sugar. There’s 0 grams of fat though, so getting that maple and bacon flavor no longer has to be an exuberantly fatty ordeal.
HuffPo points out that bacon isn’t one of the ingredients…neither is maple syrup either. Here’s the ingredient list:
Corn syrup, high fructose corn syrp, water, natural and artificial flavor, salt, caramel color.
No bacon, no maple, but the flavors, according to Smucker’s, are all there. Now we just need a big stack of pancakes to test this on..
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor