Is Wendy’s Testing Waffle Cones for Their Frostys?
It’s hard to believe this hasn’t been thought of before, but it seems that a Wendy’s location out in Portland, Oregon seems to be testing Frosty Waffle Cones.
Frostys, the famous Wendy’s dessert that brings together a lathery mix of fresh Grade A milk and rich cream, has always been served out of a cup — until now. According to a post on food review blog GrubGrade, the new waffle cones will house both the chocolate and vanilla Frosty flavors.
Only time will tell if the cones become more widely available. Let us know in the comments if they are serving Frosty Waffle Cones in your area, or if you wish they were!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor