Carl’s Jr. Taps its Mexican Side With a New Line of Torta Sandwiches
Carl’s Jr. today announced a new addition to its Green Burrito menu of Mexican options with a Charbroiled Chicken and Steak Torta Sandwiches.
As it stands, there are over 550 Green Burrito menus nestled within Carl’s Jr. locations, and these Torta Sandwich options will be rolled out to all. The new Tortas feature your choice of charbroiled chicken or steak, guacamole, pinto beans, shredded cheese, hot sauce, tomato and shredded lettuce, all of which served on a Mexican-style Telera roll.
The Chicken Torta (pictured above) is available for $3.29 while the Charbroiled Steak Torta is priced at $3.89.
Seems like a fun addition to the tandem Carl’s Jr. and Green Burrito menu. Anyone excited for this?
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor