Wake and McBake: McDonald’s to Offer Breakfast after Midnight
In an attempt to tap into the McStoner, McNightOwl, McHellaEarlyBird and McClosingShift market, McDonald’s is currently testing a new Breakfast after Midnight menu at all its 24-hour locations in central Ohio.
As relayed by Burger Business, less than 1% of customer traffic at quick-service restaurants comes by between the hours of 2 and 5 a.m. The new campaign, dubbed the “Nocturnivore,” aims to increase that number by satisfying the gamut of late-night McMunchies, from french fries to hash browns and (pretty much) everything in between.
The BAM is available from midnight to 10 a.m., and includes Egg McMuffins, Sausage McMuffins, hotcakes with sausage, breakfast burritos, Fruit and Maple Oatmeal, hash browns, juice and coffee.
And yes, I am lovin’ it.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor