GoPlate Lets You Hold a Party in the Palm of Your Hand, Literally
Here’s a familiar summertime scenario: after waiting a hot second in the buffet line, you’ve finally gotten your food and your drink and are ready to get your grub on when you realize there are no empty tables around. You could try to find a ledge somewhere, or maybe sit on the floor, but heavens, you’re not an animal.
Luckily for you, there’s the GoPlate. Probably more “tray” than “plate,” this washable, re-usable plastic contraption rests comfortably atop your drink, leaving you a free hand for munching, dancing or schmoozing. As an added bonus, GoPlate comes in seven different colors including white, “rich red,” blue, black, orange, yellow and clear, making it the perfect accessory for almost any chromatically-themed party—taste the rainbow, indeed.
And all right, so maybe it won’t let you eat and drink at the same time as the promotional images seem to suggest (unless maybe you put a straw in there), but it will make carrying everything from the kitchen to the backyard a heck of a lot easier. Score.
GoPlate comes in packs of 10, 21 or 42 and pricing depends on color and quantity, the cheapest being 10 “clears” for $14.98.
[Via Huffington Post]
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor