McDonald’s Has Curly Fries?!
There’s no denying McDonald’s set the gold standard when it comes to straight fried potato-ey goodness, but are they ready to seize the short and curly market as well?
Apparently so, but only in the Philippines. Already a seasonal staple over there, McDonald’s Philippines (locally known as McDo) is bringing back its popular “Twister Fries” for a limited time (a short run of only three weeks), in order to increase the product’s value.
Being Filipino-born myself, I only have one question for any of our PH readers: how many Twister Fries could we fit in a whole Balikbayan box? And more importantly, would anyone be willing to volunteer to send them?
McDo Twister Fries are available a la carte for P60 or $1.43 USD.
Sound off: do you wish McDonald’s US would start selling Twister Fries?
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor