A Bacon Wrapped Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Because You Can’t Have Too Much Pig
Tired of the chicken-vs-gay debate? Here, have some pig instead.
This monstrosity, affectionately named the “Wrathchild,” sprung out of maker Reed Rothchild’s desire to eat . . . well, like a pig.
“This sandwich,” he writes, “when being held with two hands, is the closest you can get to eating out of a troth.”
Featuring at least eight strips of bacon, wrapped around four slices of bread, encasing pulled pork, baked beans and shredded cheese on whole slices of American, the Wrathchild has been proven to put even the worthiest of adversaries into three hour comas, followed by 11 hour sh*t shows spent praying to meet your maker.
Best part? When you finally come to, you can treat yourself to Rothchild’s other creation, the pancake-syrup-beef-bacon-egg-and salsa-stuffed “Breakfast Taco Bomb,” because if you tried the Wrathchild in the first place, I’m sure you’re making all kinds of smart decisions.
[Via Head of Rothchild]
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor