New Milky Way French Vanilla and Caramel Candy Bars Will Probably Make Awesome Coffee Stirrers
Banking on research which suggests consumers are more willing to try new flavors from brands they already know, Mars Candy is taking an extraordinarily high-risk gamble and announcing a new flavor for its popular Milky Way bars: limited-edition French Vanilla and Caramel.
Yeah, pretty exciting stuff.
Trading out the traditional chocolate-malt nougat for a French Vanilla-flavored one, but keeping everything else, French Vanilla and Caramel is the first new flavor for the brand since Simply Caramel appeared two years ago. Fans of the brand can probably get a lot of use out of it as a super sweet coffee stirrer to go along with their Milky Way lattes.
So what if it’s not revolutionary, I can still dig it.
New Limited Edition Milky Way French Vanilla and Caramel bars will be available February 2013, $1.09 for the 1.72 oz. size.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor