Japanese Man Has It His Way Again and Eats Whopper With 1000 Slices of Cheese [VIDEO]
Remember the guy who ordered a Whopper with 1050 strips of Bacon from a Burger King in Japan? Welp, turns out he’s not dead from all that bacon and decided to outdo (or outgross) everyone with a brand new video.
The video (as you’ve all probably guessed) shows the same man going to town on a Whopper with 1,000 slices of cheese. At this point, you might as well call it the Super Ultra Cheese Sandwich with an added meat patty. To all my native Japanese speakers, that’s the SUUPA URUTURA CHIZU SANDOWICHI to you, complete with robots and subliminal Gokus.
He looks so excited to be eating.
You really have to give the guy some credit for trying to outdo his previous video. Who knows, maybe if he’s lactose intolerant, this might be even worse than all that bacon grease.
Watch him try to devour the 25 lb. burger in the video below:
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor