Get Movie Theater Wasted With a Buttered Popcorn-flavored Vodka
From the company who brought you Glazed Donut-flavored Vodka comes another whacky new flavor that sounds more disgusting than it does delicious.
The newest flavor dreamed up by Vodka 360 is Buttered Popcorn and I don’t know if my body is ready for such a thing to exist.
Maybe the fusion of vodka and buttered popcorn flavor extract is supposed to take you back to when you’d have slumber parties, eat popcorn and get super wasted. Perhaps it’s meant to awaken your taste buds, and to tell you that you’ve been missing out on the greatest combination known to mankind. Maybe Vodka 360 is just trying to avoid the anguish of popcorn kernels stuck between your gums while you’re pre-gaming. Who knows?
The Buttered Popcorn flavored vodka can be found wherever Vodka 360 drinks are sold (or here if you’re lazy), so if you’re in the slightest bit curious about what
why you would make yourself drink something that sounds so god-awful the two flavors might taste like in one drink, this is your chance.
A 750ml bottle of the drink of your dreams will run you $12.99 and carries a 35% alcohol content.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor