The Sushezi Sushi Maker Sh*ts Out the Perfect Sushi Roll
Many a college sushi-rolling attempt has resulted in creative, albeit misshapen interpretations of the traditional maki roll (I’m looking at you, sushi “casserole”), but now you can literally sh*t out perfect sushi every time with the help of Sushezi.
Sushezi. Sushi. Easy. Because like most Japanese funnies, puns are “Quick! Easy!” and “Hilarious!”
Stuff some sticky rice and your choice of ingredients into the two halves of the 12 inch Sushezi, clasp them together, seal on the end cap and watch as the plunger squeezes out a perfectly round, perfectly sized tube of sushi innards onto your standard nori seaweed sheet.
Granted, the product is a few years old by now, but the art of sushi making hasn’t gotten any easier (as far as we’ve heard), so no complaints here.
Sushezi is available on Amazon for $16.66.
See it for yourself in all its colon-esque glory:
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor