Of Tampons and Chocolate: London Drugstore Unlocks the Secret to Being the Best Boyfriend Ever
I don’t care how un-girly, super-macho or ultra-feminist you are, chocolate makes everything better (period)—which makes this drugstore promotion offering one free chocolate bar with the purchase of maxi pads, panty liners or tampons pretty much “the greatest idea ever,” as so accurately described by The Consumerist.
Spotted in Canadian drugstore chain London Drugs, these spectacularly sexist coupons promise one free Green and Black’s chocolate bar with the purchase of one pack of Stayfree, Carefree or O.B. rags, allowing your girl to feel like a motherf*cking princess at these, the darkest parts of her hard lifelong career.
Tied for the position of best part of this already incredible promo? The facts that 1) the chocolate is organic (meaning no “this will make me fat!” whining) and 2) the limit is not one per purchase, but one per item purchased, meaning you can prove what an amazing boyfriend you are and buy two packs and get two bars (but slyly keep one bar for yourself), or buy all the packs and drown yourself in rivers of chocolate feels for days.
Sadly, this particular promotion ended last week, but here’s to hoping it will inspire plenty of copycats in the future.
What we at Foodbeast wanna know is, what do the boys have to do to get some free chocolate lovin’ around here?
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor