Grill ‘Em All Truck’s Latest Burger Features a Deep Fried Lasagna, Because This is Americaitaly
Heavy metal-inspired food truck Grill ‘Em All looks to literally shred people’s arteries this summer with the launch of an Italian bombshell of a burger — The Manowar.
The burger features a Funyun coated deep fried lasagna, ricotta cheese spread, marinara and spinach all sitting on a cheesy 7oz burger patty. For those unfamiliar with Grill ‘Em All‘s history, they skyrocketed to serious food truck fame when they took home the coveted championship on the first season of Food Network’s The Great Food Truck Race.
As long as they keep encrusting lasagnsa with Funyuns and putting the resulting item ontop of a juicy burger patty, I’ll continue to be a fan.
Matt, the truck’s co-owner reports that the burger will run customers around $15 and should be available into next week.
If you’re in California, it might be in your arteries’ best interest to avoid tracking down the Grill ‘Em All truck’s location.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor