IceHuggy Popsicle Insulator Totally Looks Like an Otter Pop Condom
Otter Pops are the working child’s treat. While my big spender classmates were dropping fiddies and hunneds* on drumsticks and ice cream sandwiches, a single quarter could buy me a whole Otter Pop to myself, in any flavor of my choosing (grape, mostly). Problem was, without the extra insulation of a cone or chocolate wafer, most of the time the things were just too cold to hold for more than like, a minute at a time. You could wrap them in paper towels, but that was always an extra step that caused more trouble than it was worth.
Enter the IceHuggy. Designed by a mother of six, IceHuggies are soft, stretchy, insulated sleeves made to wrap around most standard-sized ice pops and protect fingers from freezing and/or breaking off. They also feature a fold-down Velcro attachment which lets you resize your IceHuggy as your once-hard pop steadily shrinks down to size.
As demonstrated by this home video, it’s easy for kids to slide pops into the sleeves (and smile awkwardly at their mom, who throws in that IceHuggies can also be used with “yogurt sticks, Pedialyte Pops, and sore throat coolers”). Best of all, IceHuggies are machine-washable, so you’ll never have to enjoy your favorite summertime treats bare pickle again.
Otter Pop Condoms—I mean, IceHuggies are currently available online and select stores in Indiana, Minnesota, North Carolina and Texas, two for $6.99.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor