Jack in the Box Unveils a Breakfast Waffle Sandwich
Jack in the Box is bolstering its breakfast offerings by adding a limited-time Breakfast Waffle Sandwich to their menu.
The McGriddle-esque sandwich features an egg, American cheese and the chain’s new “country-grilled sausage” layered between two waffles, sweetened with maple. Like the rest of their breakfast menu, the fast food chain is offering this sandwich all day long.
It’s reported that each Breakfast Waffle Sandwich will run you $2.79 plus tax a la carte, or $4.19 plus tax for a combo that includes a sandwich, hash browns coffee, soda or orange juice.
The nutritional breakdown of the sandwich is as follows: 479 calories, 33 grams of fat, 11 grams of saturated fat, 1 gram of trans fat, 271 milligrams of cholesterol, 983 milligrams of sodium, 24 grams of carbohydrates, 1 gram of fiber, 6 grams of sugar, and 19 grams of protein.
Sound off in the comments about how the new sandwich tastes, if it’s worth the money, if it stacks up against McDonald’s McGriddles or if Jack in the Box should have used donuts instead of waffles.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor