Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth with Facebook Ice Cream
What could be a more natural pairing than a delicious summer treat and a social media icon? Probably anything– but that hasn’t stopped Croatian designer Tomislav Zvonarić (also creator of the Facebook bed) from creating these Facebook ice cream design concepts, called Facecream.
Last time I checked, face cream was a strange concoction in an unmarked jar that my grandmother applied before bed time, not a frozen treat, but what do I know?
Although Facecream isn’t an actual dessert item that you can buy in stores, it would be interesting to see what the flavor options would be. Even if Facebook ice cream did taste delicious, I don’t think I would be able to enjoy it without feeling a bit like a tool.
What do you think? If it was a real product, would you try it without feeling utterly ridiculous?
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor