Behold — Edible ‘Glass’ Potato Chips You Can Make At Home
This awesome recipe brought to you by Instructables user LMNOPeas teaches you how to make Edible Glass Potato Chips. Now you can look like a badass while eating and not have the after-effects of eating real glass.
Impress your friends, family, neighbors, pets and/or yourself by making these in the comfort of your home. As crazy as it looks, the recipe calls for very normal ingredients and a tad bit of patience to make the glass chips.
Now before you shove everyone aside and rush to the supermarket to complete this ambitious molecular gastronomy project within the next hour, just know that it will probably take up an entire day to finish. At that rate, you might as well sprinkle salt over some real glass, eat that, go to the hospital, come back, and they still might not be done yet.
Note — Foodbeast does not condone glass eating, even if you are a professional glass eater.
For our readers that tackle on this project, be sure to tag #FOODBEAST or hit us up on Facebook so we can see some pictures!
[Thx: Inredible Things]
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor