Nestle Crunch Girl Scout Cookie Candy Bar Hits Stores
It has finally arrived. The Nestle Crunch Girl Scouts Cookie candy bar has finally hit store shelves and the commercials have hit the mainstream.
The three flavors that seem to be available are some of the girl scout cookie favorites: Thin Mints, Caramel and Coconut (AKA, Samoas), and Peanut Butter Creme (AKA Tagalongs).
The commercial which has been aired on TV, shows a girl scout warning a Crunch vendor to be careful while stocking the candy bar. Soon after, a mob of customers rush the display and nab the crunchy bar.
The Crunch Facebook page has provided a map to help find the nearest store that is selling the Crunch bar.
Do notice that the commercial states that they are available for a limited time only.
If you missed the last wave of girl scout cookies, this might hold you up until the cookie-selling troopers return.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor