Inside Look at Making a McDonald’s Quarter Pounder Commercial-Ready
Bet you didn’t know a hamburger could have a stylist?
If you’ve ever wondered why your burger never looks quite as amazing as it does in commercials or a menu, it’s because a lot more work goes into those special tv-ready meals.
McDonald’s Canada gives an inside look at how the burgers are set up and styled for commercials and photos.
The crew in the video explains that they set up the burgers so that the ingredients are visible, that way the consumer knows what they are getting.
Director of marketing at McDonald’s Canada, Hope Bagozzi, bought a Quarter Pounder with cheese from a local McDonald’s, took it to a photo studio and made a side-by-side comparison of the burger bought from the store and the burger set up to be photographed.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor