Woman Leaves Kids in Crashed Car to Eat Ice Cream in the Nude
After getting in a car accident, most people make sure everyone is OK and call the police for help. Stephanie Dillard, 34, of Houston, TX went a different route as she left her three kids in the car after crashing into a bus, went to a local CVS pharmacy, bought some ice cream and began to eat it while taking off her clothes.
Her three children were 5, 12 and 16 years old and did have visible injuries and Dillard is being charged with endangering a child.
It was 93 degrees in Houston and the heat can make people do crazy things. Usually getting ice cream and getting buck-ass naked on a hot day is the right thing to do, but you might want to rethink your original plans after hitting a bus. I’m sure the kids wanted ice cream too, but they were able to adapt to the situation and probably said, “As great as ice cream sounds right now, we just hit a bus and might want to wait this out.”
Dillard’s bail is set at $2,000 and the kids are in the custody of their grandmother.
No explanation has been given as to what caused Dillard’s strange actions, probably because there is no reason. I can’t even think of a reason, jokingly, let alone a legitimate one.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor