Deep Fried Trix and Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal, Because This is America
In our country’s never-ending quest to deep fry every food imaginable, and in our never-ending quest here at Foodbeast to make sure the world knows where and how to get all these fried goodies, we’ve come across some special ones today: Deep fried Trix and Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.
Brought to you by Chicken Charlie’s in San Diego, CA, a new level of deep fried food has been reached, again. Yes, it is the same Chicken Charlie’s that revealed last year that it is possible to deep fry Kool-Aid.
Chicken Charlie’s has again created a buzz so far at the San Diego County Fair, so much so that the guys over at the Orange County and L.A. County Fairs already have mouths watering over pictures of these fried morning treats.
It is typical to see all things fried at a fair, but Chicken Charlie’s has built a reputation of showing off eye-popping fried meals that leave one wondering, ‘What more can be fried?’
The San Diego County Fair will run up until July 4, while the OC Fair will begin its festivities July 13 through Aug. 12. After that, Chicken Charlie’s will take its frying skills to the L.A. County Fair Aug. 31, to Sept. 31.
There was a day when frying chicken was enough to satisfy the palate. Those days are long gone, my friend.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor