Kahlua Introduces Cans-To-Go With Three New Flavors Including Cinnamon Spice
Kahlua, the company that brought you coffee liqueur, is introducing new Cans-To-Go in Cinnamon Spice, Iced Espresso and Iced Mocha flavors.
These premixed cocktails will be offered in 6.8 FL OZ / 200 ML cans and will either be sold individually for $2.50 or in a 4-pack for $9.99. The products are made with 100% Arabica coffee and should be able to offer you that combination jolt / buzz to get you through that hellish work day.
Thankfully, the subdued colors of the can design don’t aren’t a dead giveaway that you’re drinking during that morning partner’s meeting. Remember that bright camo-colored Four Loko can? Yeah, that’s hard to hide in the office.
No specific retailers have been mentioned for distribution – but keep an eye out at your local convenience and grocery stores.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor