Langer’s Deli to Serve Free Pastrami Sandwiches for its 65th Anniversary
Langer’s Deli in Los Angeles has long been considered to be the home of the best pastrami in the world and its No. 19 sandwich has been its staple since the Deli’s inception in 1947. Now, all those who join the deli for its 65th anniversary Friday, June 15 and Saturday, June 16, will have a chance to enjoy a No. 19 for free.
Langer’s is even extending its usual business hours of 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and will be open 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. June 15, and 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on June 16.
The famous No. 19 consists of a hot pastrami, coleslaw, Russian dressing and Swiss cheese in between two pieces of warm rye bread.
The rules seem simple enough. One per person, per day, and one must be dining-in. The offer is not valid on to-go orders and there will be no curb service available on those two days.
Of course, the rest of the Langer’s menu items will be available for purchase at regular price.
Joining the festivities will be the folks from 710 ESPN as they will be broadcasting the event live.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor