Guinness World Record $450 Pizza Sold in Canada
The Guinness World Record for most expensive pizza sold has been shattered. If you’ve ever cried inside when paying for a $25 meat lover’s pizza, then a $450 pizza would damage your pride, ego and bank account.
Chef Gordon Ramsey is going to have to step aside with his puny $178 pizza which held the previous record, or step up his game and make a $500 pizza if he wants his record back.
The record-breaking pizza comes from our neighbors up north. Yup, Canada. Steveston Pizza Company, owned by Nader Hatami is the seller of the $450 “C6“ pizza, but the buyer was not revealed.
The bank-breaking pie consists of lobster thermidor, Alaskan black cod and a side of Russian osetra caviar.
If you’re on a budget, the restaurant also has a cheaper version of the pizza for $120 that is topped with roasted garlic, Icelandic scampi, smoked steelhead and lobster ratatouille. If your budget happens to be in an even lower range than that, they do offer your run-of-the-mill pizza starting at $14.
Hatami said the pizza was made to make a statement. That is an expensive statement that I’m sure all pizza lovers wish they could partake in.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor