Check In 100 Times At Dairy Queen and You Could Win $100,000
You know what’s cool? When someone gives you a present on their birthday. To celebrate 100 years of Oreo goodness, Dairy Queen’s newest check-in promotion, known as the Oreo Blizzard 100 Promotion, will give you and your friends the chance to win $100,000 and other prizes until the end of August.
For your chance to win up to $100,000, all you have to do after signing up is visit your nearest Dairy Queen and check-in via DQ.com/OREO or through Facebook on your smartphone. You can’t check-in twice in the same day by using both methods, since they count as the same.
If you’re thinking, “Check-in by myself 100 times by the end of summer? DQ, YOU CRAZY!” then have no fear, my soon-to-be brain-frozen friend.
What’s unique about the promotion is that it allows you and your crew to form a team (10 people max) and lets you track your check-in progress as the contest goes on. Absolutely no purchase is necessary and, according to DQ, purchases won’t increase your chances of winning.
Feel free to peep the complete set of rules here. The contest goes on until August 31, 2012, so you’ve still got a solid two and half months left. Best of luck to you and your crew!
TEAM BLOUSES OUT.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor