VitaminWater Finally Embraces the Coconut Water Trend with Coco-Refresh Flavor
The coconut water trend is still going as strong as ever as VitaminWater introduces their newest flavor, Coco-Refresh, a blend of pineapple, coconut and other natural flavors. Following the likes of SoBe & KarmaLife, VitaminWater’s choice to add an infused coconut water beverage came as no surprise.
Featuring 10% of real coconut water, Coco-Refresh is a blend of pineapple and coconut designed to help rehydrate you. A 20-ounce bottle has 120 calories, 0 grams of fat, 100% of vitamins B5, B6 and B12, and electrolytes.
With VitaminWater now a part of the trend, will consumers still be interested in trying new types of coconut flavored water, or does this signify a plateau? Now with so many different options, does it make you more inclined to drink coconut water flavored beverages?
VitaminWater’s foray into the land of coconut water could be a great venture for the company if it does well with its competitors, but how long will that last? Sound off in the comments for your take on the coconut water trend!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor