Free Chick-fil-A if You Dress Like A Cow for Cow Appreciation Day
Fans and friends of Chick-fil-A, rejoice! Cow Appreciation Day is back! On Friday, July 13, come fully dressed as a cow any time during the day and Chick-fil-A will reward you with an entirely free meal.
Make sure to be completely dressed up as a cow if you want to land yourself the free meal. Being partially dressed-up (just a cow hat, shirt, etc.) only lands you an entree, however, it is ultimately up to the discretion of the manager on hand to decide how partial partial is.
Children can swap out their full-sized meals for Kid’s Meals if they’d like, but… Just don’t tell them so you can eat their leftovers. You know, like a good parent would do!
Be sure to mark your calendars and get your costumes ready! Visit here for a more details about Cow Appreciation Day.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor