Dave Grohl Tips $1000 on One Drink at a Bar in Philly — What?
Is it me or does it seem like celebrities are trying to outdo each other with their tips?
During Memorial Day Weekend at the Smith and Wollensky in Rittenhouse, Foo Fighters frontman and ex-Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl reportedly left a $1000 tip for his bartender, twice.
The highly successful musician, who only ordered one drink on Friday night and just a few on Saturday, left the tip in his signature “I’m just a really nice dude”-Dave Grohl-esque fashion. I’ve never met the guy before, but word around the internet is that Mr. Grohl is one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet.
With all of these high-rolling tips making the headlines, it makes me wonder one thing…where the hell were all these cool-ass celebrities when I was selling cupcakes??
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor