The Sriracha IV Raises Some Serious Questions About Hot Sauce Dependency
If you’ve ever made the joke, “I love Sriracha so much I’d stick a needle to my arm if it’d get into my system faster,” then you may have joked too soon. While the pictured Sriracha IV is a mere idea brought to life through some talented Photoshopping, the implications are humorously relatable.
Just within the past couple months, Sriracha has been trending the way cupcakes once dominated food news for years at a time. The love for the popular hot sauce seems to be at an all time high, with plenty of internet love being gifted to any Sriracha-related news piece that came across our desk.
Someone found a way to make a Sriracha spray bottle and called it Sprayracha? Done. Sriracha is good for our health? Why yes it is. Have you ever tried a Sriracha Lollipop? Yes, that is something you can actually try.
The Sriracha IV may not be a real thing just yet, but the idea is a disgusting yet poignant device to look at. I may not needle myself into my own arm, but if someone were to bring this baby into fruition, I would have no problem linking up a few tubes right into my pig roasting in the backyard.
[Via TheSrirachaCookbook Blog]
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor