Here’s How You Can Drink Wine and Not Fall Asleep Before Sexy Times
I know you’ve been there. Hell, you might’ve even been there last night, or even there right now (put your smartphone down)! You drank too much wine, and now you or your partner is too tired for snoo-snoo.
Lucky for you and your would-be frisky partner, sex doctor Dr. Ruth Westheimer (best known as Dr. Ruth) is releasing her own brand of wine that’s designed to make the night more enjoyable and less sexually cumbersome.
“My idea is that just the right amount [of alcohol] will awaken your senses and arouse you,” says the 84-year-old sex therapist in an interview with the New York Post.
Hitting grocery stores next month for $7.99 to $9.99 per bottle, Dr. Ruth’s Vin d’Amor Wine will feature only 6% of alcohol, which is much less than the 13% found in most wines.
A wine that will keep your buzz going without the same symptoms as warm milk and a picture of your grandma? Count me in!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor