Get Bakery Wasted With a Glazed Donut-flavored Vodka
Friday June 1st is National Donut Day, and to commemorate, eco-friendly spirit brand Vodka 360 has revealed their latest flavor: 360 Glazed Donut.
While the drink may sound decadent, the company notes that while an average glazed donut can run you around 250 calories, each 1.0 ounce shot of the 360 Glazed Donut vodka will only set you back 80 calories. But let’s be serious, if this is a liquid vodka version of a glazed donut, we’ll need the calorie count on the entire bottle. Actually, according to some Webtender figures, finishing the entire bottle will credit you with 2,040 calories…and bruised knees from hugging the toilet the next morning (rage responsibly).
360 Vodka has tapped into one of the hottest current trends in mixology — confectionery flavors. The new 360 Glazed Donut 750ml has already begun shipping to retailers across the country, so if you’re down for the sweeter and potentially sloppier things in life, you might want to give it a whirl — in the name of National Donut Day, or something like that.
Glazed Donut-flavored vodka that’s 70 proof (35% alcohol)? Count us in for a try.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor